The Blue and Gold

The Student News Site of South Shore PK-8

The Blue and Gold

The Blue and Gold

Track Status
Track Status
May 3, 2024
Grading System
Grading System
May 3, 2024
Earth Day
Earth Day
May 2, 2024

Varsity Boys Rolling Through Their Competition

Title: South Shore Varsity Boys Games Canceled as They’ve Been Winning A Lot!

Introduction: Hey there, young sports fans! Today, we have some news about the South Shore Varsity Boys basketball team, who have been doing very well in their games. Unfortunately, their upcoming games have been canceled. Let’s find out why!

A Mighty Team: The South Shore Varsity Boys basketball team has been playing incredibly well in the K-8 league. They have been winning many matches, showing off their amazing skills on the court. People have been talking about their recent game against Salmon Bay, which took place at Rainier Beach High School.

With competitive school sports, dominance is not an uncommon sight. However, when one team consistently wins over its competition, it becomes a subject of interest. Such is the case with the South Shore Varsity Boys basketball team, whose overachieving performance in the K-8 league has led to the cancellation of several games. This article explores the reasons behind the cancellations and dives into the interesting journey of the South Shore Varsity Boys.